A lawyer in Florida has launched a business where he’ll send a complaint letter on your behalf for a flat $50 fee. He even sends prospective customers to our website to educate themselves on “fighting back.” Florida only. [Equal-Footing]
More From Consumerist
- Fertility Service Threatens Customer With Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit For Complaining To Better Business Bureau
- Can A Website Get You Out Of A Traffic Ticket?
- Court Sides With Consumer In Suit Against Retailer That Charges $250 When Customers Threaten To Complain
- Bank Of America Must Pay Family $1 Million For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- 1800Flowers Sends Grandma Small, Non-Seasonal Christmas Bouquet