Inflation rose far less than expected in April, mitigating fears that the Feds would have to grapple with both trying to loosen credit and fight off rising prices. [AP]
More From Consumerist
- First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk
- Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness
- Students Affected By Corinthian Colleges Closures Have Some Relief Options
- Dish, Consumer Advocates Ask FCC To Block Comcast/TWC Merger As Final Comment Deadline Hits
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?