Dealnews has a roundup of twelve different retailers that give shoppers discounts for cashing and spending their tax stimulus checks in-store. There’s deals by Kroger, Safeway, ShopRite, SuperValu, Meijer, RadioShack, Sam’s Club, Sears/Kmart, Staples.com, Wal-Mart, Rosenau Powersports, and Zonder.com. Dealnews breaks down what the specific deals are, as well as going into the fine print and limitations. Personally, we’re spending our stimulus check at the bank but if you’re already going to spend a big chunk at one of these stores, it might not be a bad idea to take advantage of some of the offers.
12 Stores' Deals For Cashing Your Rebate Check
By Ben Popken May 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?
- Kmart Will Open At 6 A.M. On Thanksgiving, Stay Open 42 Hours Straight
- Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement
- FTC Requires Safeway, Albertsons To Sell 168 Stores Before Completing $9.2B Merger
- Sam’s Club Wants To Shed Its Walmart-Like Persona