Dealnews has a roundup of twelve different retailers that give shoppers discounts for cashing and spending their tax stimulus checks in-store. There’s deals by Kroger, Safeway, ShopRite, SuperValu, Meijer, RadioShack, Sam’s Club, Sears/Kmart, Staples.com, Wal-Mart, Rosenau Powersports, and Zonder.com. Dealnews breaks down what the specific deals are, as well as going into the fine print and limitations. Personally, we’re spending our stimulus check at the bank but if you’re already going to spend a big chunk at one of these stores, it might not be a bad idea to take advantage of some of the offers.
12 Stores' Deals For Cashing Your Rebate Check
By Ben Popken May 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?
- Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement
- Sam’s Club Wants To Shed Its Walmart-Like Persona
- Kmart Employee Saved Monthly Elevator Music Tapes From Trash To Torture Us All 26 Years Later
- Sears Holdings Comparable-Store Sales Down More Than 10% In Last 3 Months