Apparently BJ Novak from The Office mentioned The Consumerist on Conan O’ Brien last night because last year we wrote about how he went on Conan to expose how Cadbury Eggs keep shrinking, and it soon blew up into a big deal with a bunch of other places picking up the story. I can’t wait for The Office to do an episode where Michael outlaws the use of paper and pens. Here’s the clip.
Consumerist Mentioned On Conan O' Brien
By Ben Popken May 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Don’t Freak Out: Cadbury Creme Egg Recipe Change Doesn’t Affect U.S.
- Conan O’Brien Visits Taco Bell Test Kitchen, Creates The Irish “O’Taco”
- You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold
- Taco Bell Shoving Aside Waffle Taco In Favor Of New Biscuit Taco
- No Competition Here: Comcast Dominates Most-Read Consumerist Stories Of 2014