Apparently BJ Novak from The Office mentioned The Consumerist on Conan O’ Brien last night because last year we wrote about how he went on Conan to expose how Cadbury Eggs keep shrinking, and it soon blew up into a big deal with a bunch of other places picking up the story. I can’t wait for The Office to do an episode where Michael outlaws the use of paper and pens. Here’s the clip.
Consumerist Mentioned On Conan O' Brien
By Ben Popken May 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Don’t Freak Out: Cadbury Creme Egg Recipe Change Doesn’t Affect U.S.
- No Competition Here: Comcast Dominates Most-Read Consumerist Stories Of 2014
- Deal With Hershey’s Puts An End To Import Of Cadbury Chocolates
- Here Are Creme Egg Cookies And Easter Grass Twizzlers Because Why Not
- Is Arby’s Shortchanging Customers On Their Sodas?