The IRS has a tool that lets you find out when your Stimulus Payment will arrive. Just punch in your social, filing status, and number of exemptions on your 2007 taxes. Its usefulness is limited, though, as it can’t tell you when your payment arrive until about a week before they send out the check.
Where's My Stimulus Payment?
By Ben Popken May 7, 2008
More From Consumerist
- IRS: You’ll Have Until April 18 To File Your Taxes This Year
- IRS Issues List Of “Dirty Dozen” Scams Taxpayers Should Be On The Lookout For This Year
- Sorry, You Can’t Pay The IRS With A Check For $100 Million Anymore
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card