The IRS has a tool that lets you find out when your Stimulus Payment will arrive. Just punch in your social, filing status, and number of exemptions on your 2007 taxes. Its usefulness is limited, though, as it can’t tell you when your payment arrive until about a week before they send out the check.
Where's My Stimulus Payment?
By Ben Popken May 7, 2008
More From Consumerist
- IRS Says Thousands Have Been Scammed Into Paying Bogus Back Taxes
- IRS Issues List Of “Dirty Dozen” Scams Taxpayers Should Be On The Lookout For This Year
- Sorry, You Can’t Pay The IRS With A Check For $100 Million Anymore
- 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays