Reach Qwest Executives

Here’s a bunch of contact info for Qwest executives, lifted straight from their company directory. Got an issue with a residential landline or DSL? Problem with Qwest iQ Networking products? Concern about Qwest business related network support? Concern about Qwest marketing? Need to know who to send a lawsuit? Just need to get a message straight to the CEO? Inside, executive contacts for all of the above.

Issues related to residential dial tone lines (POTS) or DSL sales/installation:

Kruger, Paula
Executive Vice President-Mass Markets
Mass Markets
Qwest Corporation
1801 California St, 52nd Floor
Denver CO 80202-2658
United States
paula.kruger@qwest.com
Office: +1 303 992 4005
Fax: +1 303 296 4252
Assistant
Williams, Cheryl A
Sr Executive Admin Assistant
+1 303 992 4001

Concerns regarding installation, order delays, or activation/turnup issues related to Qwest iQ Networking products (such as the popular Qwest Office Connect product):

Coon, Christina L
Vice President-Network Ops and Eng
Network Services
Qwest Communication Corp.
1801 California St, Floor 51
Denver CO 80202-2658
United States
Christina.Coon@qwest.com
Assistant
Anthony, Diane M
Sr Executive Admin Assistant
+1 303 992 5949
Office: +1 303 992 6565
Fax: +1 303 296 4798

Concerns regarding any Qwest business-related network support (DS1, DS3, Ethernet services, trouble and repair, etc.)

Lucero, Amador B

Office: +1 303 896 9338
Fax: +1 303 896 4982
Assistant
Barbour, Debra (Debbie) J
Executive Admin Assistant
+1 303 896 5532

Legal contact (good to serve a lawsuit to):

Baer, Richard N

Manager Administration
+1 303 992 1414

RELATED: Email Addresses For Qwest Executives

(Photo: romulusnr)

Comments

1. ScottCh says:

I wish I had Qwest as my phone service company instead of AT&T.
    Don’t forget, Qwest was the only company that stood up to the NSA and insisted that they follow legal procedures when requesting domesic wiretapping.
    As a result of obeying the law, they were penalized by being shut out of several previously negotiated government contracts.
    I’m not saying they’re perfect, but they beat the others by miles in my opinion. You can read about it here:
    [www.nytimes.com]

2. Landru says:

@ScottCh: Agreed. I was going to say howzabout using these email addresses to say thanks for standing up for the rule of law.

3. iEddie says:

I recently had to deal with the Qwest corporate people. I love Qwest.

4. iEddie says:

I should add that I wrote the Ed.Mueller address and received a response within an hour from Brenda. So yes, this info (well, at least the info on the CEO) is valid.

5. JustaConsumer says:

Qwest is awful. Really, there is no need to use Qwest for anything. Use Vonage if you want a land line. DSL is worthless for internet.

6. iEddie says:

@JustaConsumer: No, Comcast is. VoIP would be worthless with Comcast, in my area. Every morning my Comcast connection would have at least 50% packet loss, even after using a different modem and computer. I switched to Qwest and I’m happier than I ever was with Comcast.

7. iEddie says:

@iEddie: I should add that they promised to come out several times, until I finally canceled everything I had with them. I’m happy now with my new services – I can’t say the same about when I had Comcast.

8. Ann Olson says:

Qwest is a socially iresponsible company which abuses their employees and has allowed their CEO of the past to rape and pillage the company to the degree that their stock went from $84 to less than a dollar per share at one point. Thousands of employees and stock owners have been bilked out of their funds while Joe Nacchio enjoys the spoils of his corporate theft. Qwest also has an early retirement plan for senior employees…they fire you. Renee Coddington, VP, has been quoted as saying, “Why should I offer early retirement packages when I can just fire them?!”

If you are socially and ethically conscious you’ll want to choose a different provider.

9. Wet_Baloney says:

Paula Kruger is no longer Exec VP for Mass Communications. Current incumbent is Dan Yost.

10. SAZLdy says:

Justaconsumer I agree with you. I pay for home phone and internet with Qwest and I have had nothing but trouble with them. I get booted offline several times a day. Sometimes for up to 5 hrs. When I call and report I am told by someone in the Philiphines that they ran a test on my line and there is no outage. I get booted off line everytime I get a phone call and there is so much noise in my line I can’t even hear what the person is saying to me on the phone. I have been a customer here in AZ for 27 years. I was told that I could pay for an extra service so I would go to the front of the Queue when I call so I don’t have to wait on hold. I could go on for 3 pages about what I have gone through with Qwest, their excuses. It is my computer…..I am no computer genius but I do know that I have 3 computers in my house and when I am booted offline within seconds of each other it is not my computer. I also know that them drilling a hole throught my 45 yr old tongue and groove boards in my den 4 ft up from the floor and then stapling the wire to every board across to my desk did not solve the problem either. Silly me thought they would come in down by the floor and run the wire across the top of the baseboard not the middle of the wall. My service is being replaced by another company on the 18th of Aug and they couldn’t even get that right. They scheduled the disconnect for the 9th. I don’t see how the 9th and 18th are even close to sounding alike. I contacted them to change it to the 18th and now they have it for the 19th!! I am all done paying for service I am not recieving….I pay for phone and DSL….I do not expect to get booted offline everytime I get a phone call. I do expect 24 hr a day service and I expect phone service that I can hear what is being said. I am only keeping my phone until I can port my number to another service. I was told the only way I could contact the Executives in Denver was via US mail. Thank you Consumerist for the info. I asked the supervisor if they had phone numbers in Denver and she told me no…….I told her you expect me to believe that QWest exective offices don’t have phones?? I will never have anything Qwest again, I don’t care if I have to use a string & tin can!! That would not be worse than I have now. Anyone considering Qwest, save your self money and aggrivation and do not do it!!