Pennsylvania, a land ruled by the draconian “Liquor Control Board,” may allow wine vending machines with “fingerprints and biometric readings” for age verification to be placed in grocery stores so that people can finally buy wine at the supermarket. What the hell is wrong with Pennsylvania?[Dr. Vino ]
More From Consumerist
- 8 States With The Strangest Alcohol Laws
- Pennsylvania Holding A Liquor Lottery To Sell Rare Booze
- FDA Giving Businesses Another Year To Comply With Rules Requiring Calorie Counts On Menus
- No More Carry-On Bottled Beverages For Carnival Cruise Passengers
- Could Automated Grocery Stores Be In Our Future?