Definition: “Zero Outs” – What call centers call customer who, instead of climbing through the branches of the phone tree, keep pounding zero in hopes of bypassing straight to an operator.
More From Consumerist
- NYC Food Vendor Accused Of Charging Tourists $30 For A Hot Dog
- Tesla Announces $10K Acceleration Improvement Upgrade Called “Ludicrous Mode”
- Taco Bell Folds Croissants In Half, Calls Them Tacos
- Police: Telemarketer’s Phone Call Saved Woman 900 Miles Away From Violent Attack
- Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver