Definition: “Zero Outs” – What call centers call customer who, instead of climbing through the branches of the phone tree, keep pounding zero in hopes of bypassing straight to an operator.
More From Consumerist
- NYC Food Vendor Accused Of Charging Tourists $30 For A Hot Dog
- ID Thieves Also Use Call Centers To Outsource Their Scams
- Power Company Keeps Billing House That Was Destroyed In Tornado
- Tesla Announces $10K Acceleration Improvement Upgrade Called “Ludicrous Mode”
- Sears Is Hiring For Its Call Centers, Holds Job Fair In Alabama