Monday is your lucky day, taxpayer, that’s when rebate checks start arriving, ahead of schedule. That’s right, the rebates were originally slated for May 2nd, but thanks to “a new computer program that updates records daily – faster than an older program that updates weekly,” Americans will start getting their free beer money on April 28th. Wow, IRS and efficiency together in the same sentence?
Rebate Checks Start Arriving Monday!
By consumerist.com April 24, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Water-Conservation Rebate Recipients Surprised To Learn Rebates Are Taxable
- TurboTax Customers Can Upgrade To Premier Or Home And Business On February 7
- Microsoft Trade-In Program Pays $200 For Your Old Windows Laptop, $300 For A MacBook
- Big Pharma Companies Also Being Questioned About Drug Prices
- IRS Issues List Of “Dirty Dozen” Scams Taxpayers Should Be On The Lookout For This Year