The root problem for the guy whose Dodge Charger dashboard lights would flash in the rain and then he would have trouble restarting was…frayed and rubbing wires.
More From Consumerist
- Chrysler Warns Consumers About Their Own Shady Hellcat Dealers
- The Dodge Brothers Weren’t Ford Employees; Died Long Before The Challenger & Charger Were Made
- Smaller Cable Companies Concerned About AT&T/DirecTV Merger’s Impact On Prices For Regional Sports Networks
- Throwing Rubbing Alcohol During A Robbery Constitutes Use Of A Dangerous Weapon
- Pizza Shop Worker Admits It Was “Stupid” To Rub His Junk On Customer’s Pie