The root problem for the guy whose Dodge Charger dashboard lights would flash in the rain and then he would have trouble restarting was…frayed and rubbing wires.
More From Consumerist
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling 1.4M Vehicles Amid Concerns Over Remote Hack Attacks
- Chrysler Warns Consumers About Their Own Shady Hellcat Dealers
- The Dodge Brothers Weren’t Ford Employees; Died Long Before The Challenger & Charger Were Made
- 320K Dodge Chargers Recalled Because Airbags Shouldn’t Deploy When The Door Shuts
- Smaller Cable Companies Concerned About AT&T/DirecTV Merger’s Impact On Prices For Regional Sports Networks