The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals declined to hear Microsoft’s appeal in the ‘Vista Capable’ class action suit, and it’s moving forward to U.S. District Court. [Seattle Times] (Thanks to T.J.!)
By cwalters April 22, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Appeals Court: Yelp’s Ad Team Isn’t Extorting Small Businesses
- Will The FDA Ever Get Around To New Warning Labels For Cigarettes?
- Appeals Court: Forcing Porn Stars To Wear Condoms Doesn’t Violate First Amendment
- Appeals Court Upholds Probation Sentence For Beanie Babies’ Creator Convicted Of Tax Evasion
- AT&T Still Trying To Wriggle Out Of Federal Throttling Lawsuit