Reach Sirius Executive Customer Service

If you have a serious Sirius radio issue and ground level customer service isn’t helping you out, escalate your call to the executive customer service line at 888-635-5142. Also, here are some email addresses and a mailing address for the CEO to send your missives off to:

Corporate email address format: [first initial of first name][last name]@siriusradio.com
CEO Mel Karmazin – mkarmazin@siriusradio.com
James E. Meyes President, Operations and Sales – jmeyer@siriusradio.com
Scott Greenstein President, Entertainment and Sports – sgreenstein@siriusradio.com

Mel Karmazin
Chief Executive Officer
Sirius Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10020
Phone: (212) 584-5100
Fax: (212) 584-5200

Comments

1. aloe vera says:

Thanks. I had a nightmare experience with Sirius customer service about a year ago and this info would have been very helpful. I reluctantly called them again this past fall about another issue and while still not perfect, the service was better.

2. dorianh49 says:

But, will they take it Siriusly? Wow, that IS as annoying as “FIRST POST”! I’m gonna go smash my keyboard with a hammer so at least I don’t do it agaiuclkklkrf456yok0ok,p94802bwdygve

3. Uhhhh, this would’ve helped me three days ago, as I’ve been trying to deal with Sirius double charging me, several times. Oh well.

4. Hvnsent309 says:

has anyone else had issues with being unable to aqquire a signal this past week?

5. frodo_35 says:

Sirius radio customer service sucks. A cs manager actualy told me about a month ago ” do to the terms of service we can bill your credit card whenever and how much as we see fit ” I couldn’t beleive it. I told him to shut the shit off. Called the credit card co started a dispute and they told me this company has more charge backs then anybody. I called a couple of days later with a cooler head to make sure the account was closed and of course it was still active. When they shut it off they did credit my card for all but 1 monthes service and when the credit card company called to ask if I wanted to dispute the other 13.00 I told them to let it slide as my reserch showed they would have no problem f**king up my 800 plus credit score even if it was unjust. It sucks how companies can put you in the position to have to bend over rather then take a credit score hit over 13 bucks. SIRIUS SUCKS.
    PS: anybody want to buy a nice satilite radio set up cheap ;)

6. Anonymous says:

These a-holes billed me $164.00 but they can’t find any trace of me or my credit card in their system. Customer service must be located in Taiwan because they understand a fucking word that you tell them. No surprise, they were stupid enough to pay a washed up asshole like Howard Stern $500 million bucks.

7. Anonymous says:

I had my first bad experience with Sirius today ! I ordered a Sirius HomeConnect tuner for my sat ready receiver and UPS delivered my package and inside was a car radio outfit for some poor sap in Roy, WA. So I called customer service and was passed around to three different people before I was put on hold for 20 minutes. I hung up, called back and talked to another cs person who still could not figure out what the problem was. One said to call back some other day, one told me that I had to ship the item I received back to them at MY expense. And they all kept telling me that my package was delivered so what’s the problem ? They could not grasp at the concept of the wrong contents being in my box while some poor guy is waiting for his car unit and will more than likely receive a home tuner instead. I finally ran across this site and called the cs number listed at the top and talked to someone who seemed to be a little better at understanding the mistake they made. Lets hope they get it right this time around. The funny part is is I just subscribed and this is my first encounter with satellite radio and I must say it has not been a good one up until this point. And after reading the previous posts I am afraid that I will be in for more “Sirius fun” in the future. My advice to anyone considering subscribing to this mess – please don’t.

8. Anonymous says:

I’m just pissed that I bought Sirius for NFL and College Football and now they want to charge me more as part of the best of XM to get what I’ve alway had from Sirius. How is it that the best of XM includes Sirius options that existed for the last 4 years at the price I’ve been paying. Now they raise my monthly rate and remove what brought me to Sirius in the first place. I’d cancel if I had another option.

9. julestutz says:

Thanks for posting the phone #. After spending 1 hour and 32 minutes on hold I found this posting. I selected option #3 – returning a call from a representative. Got right through to someone. A grumpy someone but a live person nontheless. This isn’t the first time I’ve had to wait on hold forever. Sirius has the worst customer service ever! But as long as Howard is on I guess I’m stuck.