Delta will start charging passengers $25 for checking a second piece of luggage starting in May, joining United and US Airways in instituting the new fee. [The Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
More From Consumerist
- Delta Hit With Another $2.7M In Sanctions In Years-Old Baggage-Fee Collusion Case
- Report Claims That You Secretly Love Airline Fees
- Frontier Increasing Checked Baggage Fees By $5 To $10 Starting May 1
- Senate Report Rips Airlines For Failing To Clearly Disclose Fees
- Would You Pay More To Get Off The Plane Before Everyone Else?