Yahoo! has a list of celebrities that are probably worse at doing their taxes than you are. Now that the pain is over, laugh at someone else’s misfortune. Judy Garland lost her house! Ha! [Yahoo!]

Comments

1. BloggyMcBlogBlog says:

Richard Hatch has gotta be stupidest of the bunch. He had a plea agreement that made him pay the taxes and not serve any time, but he backs out of it. He’s then found guilty and given 4 years in prison. What a dumbass.

2. Parting says:

That is not misfortune. It’s simply idiocy.

3. stinerman says:

@BloggyMcBlogBlog:

For a second, I thought you were talking about Richard Hatch (Tom Zarek) of Battlestar Galactica fame.

4. JohnMc says:

They all deserved it. But I don’t think any of it is a laughing matter. They paid for their stupidity so have a little compassion. Ha! was not appropriate.

5. spinachdip says:

@JohnMc: Mom?

Actually, if you RTFA, most of them haven’t fully paid for their evasion/tardiness/stupidity yet. So may I have the permission to keep laughing?

6. B says:

Judy Garland lost her house? She should look on top of a witch.

7. humphrmi says:

@JohnMc: I have little compassion for people who can easily afford to, yet don’t pay their share. Tax cheats and non-payers cost the rest of us more. I completely sympathize with people who are in dire straits and need more time or even debt forgiveness. But people who have plenty of money don’t get any sympathy from me.

8. e-gadgetjunkie says:

Don’t think it’s very funny making fun of Judy Garland. Shortly after she lost her house, she killed herself.

9. whiterose says:

Although Judy Garland did attempt suicide several times, I don’t think her death was ruled as suicide, but an accidently overdose.

10. Mr. Gunn says:

Wow…are all entertainment/celebrity articles written like that? Why would I care how many pairs of shoes someone has?

I feel dirty, but I do like how they refused to link Joe “douchebag” Francis’ name. And yeah, the Survivor guy is the biggest dumbass.