Citibank’s online banking site was down all day yesterday for some readers. Some folks were told a server went down, others were told it was a system upgrade. The site is supposed to be back up today.
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Convicted Pirate Bay Co-Founder Says Site Should Stay Shuttered
- Today Will Be Extra Long, But Businesses Promise It Won’t Crash Their Computers This Time
- Comcast Employees Say Needy Retention Call Is Totally Normal
- Did Verizon FiOS Slow Down Customers’ Apple Downloads? Nope
- Sources: Comcast “VIPs” Automatically Pushed To Front Of Phone Queue