Citibank’s online banking site was down all day yesterday for some readers. Some folks were told a server went down, others were told it was a system upgrade. The site is supposed to be back up today.
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Convicted Pirate Bay Co-Founder Says Site Should Stay Shuttered
- Today Will Be Extra Long, But Businesses Promise It Won’t Crash Their Computers This Time
- Barnes & Noble Shuts Down Third-Party Marketplace For Over A Week, Shrugs
- Citibank Must Pay $700M Over Illegal Marketing, Collection Practices
- Former Operator Of FAFSA.com Penalized $5.2M For Illegal Billing