Ousted Jetblue CEO David “Mortified” Neeleman is starting a new airline in Brazil that will feature “leather seats and live television in each seat back.” When asked why he chose Brazil, Neeleman angrily muttered something about the “favorable climate.” [AP]
More From Consumerist
- United Airlines Revamping Boarding Process, Coffee Options
- Emirates Passenger Says She Was Sexually Assaulted By Fellow Traveler While She Slept On Flight To NYC
- Airlines Testing Auctions For Seat Upgrades At Gates
- What Are The Best And Worst Airlines For Using Rewards Travel?
- JetBlue, Virgin Atlantic Now Stream College Course Lectures 30,000 Feet In The Air