Ousted Jetblue CEO David “Mortified” Neeleman is starting a new airline in Brazil that will feature “leather seats and live television in each seat back.” When asked why he chose Brazil, Neeleman angrily muttered something about the “favorable climate.” [AP]
More From Consumerist
- JetBlue Refuses Boarding To YouTube Semi-Celebrity After He Unleashes Twitter Followers
- What Are The Best And Worst Airlines For Using Rewards Travel?
- JetBlue, Virgin Atlantic Now Stream College Course Lectures 30,000 Feet In The Air
- Which Airlines Have The Most Comfortable Coach Seats?
- Spirit Airlines Brings Up Rear In Latest Airline Customer-Satisfaction Scores