The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) dropped again for the second consecutive quarter to 74.9. Why does this matter? “When customer satisfaction declines, consumers have less enthusiasm for repeating experiences that no longer provide the same gratification,” says Professor Claes Fornell. AKA, they’ll be spending less money.
American Customer Satisfaction Drops
By consumerist.com March 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Spirit Airlines Brings Up Rear In Latest Airline Customer-Satisfaction Scores
- Time Warner Cable Has Lowest Customer Satisfaction Score Of All U.S. Companies, Not Just Cable Providers
- Why Is Verizon Misleading Consumers With The Charts In These FiOS Ads?
- McDonald’s, Taco Bell Bring Up Rear In Latest Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Lead In Customer Satisfaction Survey, McDonald’s Brings Up The Rear… Again