A test of 47 “natural” and “green” labeled soaps, shampoos and other consumer products show that they contain 1,4-dioxan, which has been shown to cause cancer in lab rats. [LAT]
More From Consumerist
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- Health Group Challenges E-Cig Makers After Tests Find High Levels Of Toxic Chemicals In Most Products
- NY Asks Stores To Halt Herbal Supplements After Tests Show Advertised Herbs Not Present
- Say It Isn’t So: Williams-Sonoma’s Pumpkin Seed Pesto Recalled Because Botulism Isn’t Fall Flavored
- Marketers Of Green Coffee Bean Weight-Loss Products Must Refund $9M