A test of 47 “natural” and “green” labeled soaps, shampoos and other consumer products show that they contain 1,4-dioxan, which has been shown to cause cancer in lab rats. [LAT]
More From Consumerist
- Lawsuit Says Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Products Are Dishonest About “Natural” Claims
- Health Group Challenges E-Cig Makers After Tests Find High Levels Of Toxic Chemicals In Most Products
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- Feds File Criminal, Civil Cases Against More Than 100 Supplement Companies
- ‘Natural’ Is A Meaningless Marketing Term When Applied To Food