If you’re on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and used Taxcut Online from H&R Block to file for your stimulus payment, it may have told you to print out the wrong form. The right form is 1040A, not 1040EZ.
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- TurboTax Customers Can Upgrade To Premier Or Home And Business On February 7
- Being Declared Dead By The Social Security Administration Is Very Inconvenient
- Patient Faces Bankruptcy After Ambulance Takes Her To Out-Of-Network Hospital
- What Can An ID Thief Do With My Social Security Number?