If you’re on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and used Taxcut Online from H&R Block to file for your stimulus payment, it may have told you to print out the wrong form. The right form is 1040A, not 1040EZ.
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Being Declared Dead By The Social Security Administration Is Very Inconvenient
- TurboTax Customers Can Upgrade To Premier Or Home And Business On February 7
- Crowdfunding Site Patreon Hacked, 15GB Of Donor Info Dumped Online
- H&R Block Will E-Mail Your Tax Info To Just Anyone
- What Can An ID Thief Do With My Social Security Number?