Some of the same strategies that landed sub-prime borrowers in trouble are becoming increasingly popular among the rich as wealth-management tools. [NYT]
By consumerist.com March 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk
- Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- CFPB Wants To Hear Your Comments On Student Loan Servicing Practices
- Treasury Dept. Urges Student Loan Servicers To Do A Better Job, Try Incentives