Update: I just got a call from someone named Pat who spoke perfect English who is personally handling my case. It appears Microsoft did realize that it made an error. My emotional bank-account balance for Microsoft is going into the black again!
More From Consumerist
- “Incorrect Keystroke” Allows Comcast To Withdraw $500 From Non-Customer’s Bank Account
- Microsoft Now Accepting Requests To Remove Revenge Porn From Bing, Xbox Live & OneDrive
- Someone Transfers $917 To Man’s Bank Account, No One Will Tell Him Where It Came From
- Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- We Warned Target That Some Customers Wouldn’t Get ‘Fallout 4’ Pre-Orders, But They Didn’t Listen