Update: I just got a call from someone named Pat who spoke perfect English who is personally handling my case. It appears Microsoft did realize that it made an error. My emotional bank-account balance for Microsoft is going into the black again!
More From Consumerist
- “Incorrect Keystroke” Allows Comcast To Withdraw $500 From Non-Customer’s Bank Account
- Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- Someone Transfers $917 To Man’s Bank Account, No One Will Tell Him Where It Came From
- Comcast Incorrectly Insists Customer Still Owes $400; Her Credit Score Drops By 215 Points
- Microsoft Now Accepting Requests To Remove Revenge Porn From Bing, Xbox Live & OneDrive