Update: I just got a call from someone named Pat who spoke perfect English who is personally handling my case. It appears Microsoft did realize that it made an error. My emotional bank-account balance for Microsoft is going into the black again!
More From Consumerist
- “Incorrect Keystroke” Allows Comcast To Withdraw $500 From Non-Customer’s Bank Account
- Citi’s “Secure Message Center” Run By Idiot Robots Who Don’t Care They Sent E-Mail To Wrong Person
- Microsoft Now Accepting Requests To Remove Revenge Porn From Bing, Xbox Live & OneDrive
- Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver
- Confessions Of A Comcast Video Repair Agent