Update: I just got a call from someone named Pat who spoke perfect English who is personally handling my case. It appears Microsoft did realize that it made an error. My emotional bank-account balance for Microsoft is going into the black again!
More From Consumerist
- Citi’s “Secure Message Center” Run By Idiot Robots Who Don’t Care They Sent E-Mail To Wrong Person
- Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver
- Confessions Of A Comcast Video Repair Agent
- Unhappy Customer: Comcast Told My Employer About Complaint, Got Me Fired
- GE Capital To Give Back $225 Million To Consumers For Bad Credit Card Practices