Check your credit card statements for fraudulent charges from a company called “ICH Services,” reports KETV. They’re defrauding consumers across the country at $9.95 a pop with unwarranted credit card charges. If you notice it on your bill, call up your credit card company or bank and dispute the charge. And since your information is now in the hands of criminals, you may want to close down the account and get a new card while you’re at it.
Check Your Credit Card For Fake Charges From "Ich Services"
By consumerist.com March 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- Nationwide Data Breach Hits Clothing Retailer Bebe, Payment Card Info Stolen
- 58 Senators Urge CFPB To Create Rules Against Forced Arbitration Clauses In Financial Products
- Hilton Looking Into Possible Hack Attack Affecting Guests Using Credit Cards At Its Restaurants, Gift Shops
- New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse