Check your credit card statements for fraudulent charges from a company called “ICH Services,” reports KETV. They’re defrauding consumers across the country at $9.95 a pop with unwarranted credit card charges. If you notice it on your bill, call up your credit card company or bank and dispute the charge. And since your information is now in the hands of criminals, you may want to close down the account and get a new card while you’re at it.
Check Your Credit Card For Fake Charges From "Ich Services"
By consumerist.com March 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Hilton Looking Into Possible Hack Attack Affecting Guests Using Credit Cards At Its Restaurants, Gift Shops
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- Report: Scammers Breach Starbucks Accounts, Refill And Drain Gift Card Balances
- Colleges May Be Violating CARD Act By Not Providing Copies Of Credit Card Agreements
- CVS Takes CVSPhoto Site Down After Possible Credit Card Data Breach