Your votes are in and we have seeded the initial brackets for Worst Company In America 2008. It’s bigger, the companies are badder, and the bloodshed and gore is going to better than ever before. Inside, see the full bracket breakdown. Tomorrow, the first battle begins, Comcast vs Menu Foods!
Announcing The Worst Company In America 2008 Contestants
By cwalters March 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Got A Burning Need To Stream Old Video Games Though Your Cable Box? Comcast And EA Have A Service For You
- Consumer Advocates Say There Are No Conditions That Would Make Comcast, Time Warner Cable Merger Acceptable
- 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make
- Subway Hoping A New Look Will Help Turn Things Around In 2016
- What Will Comcast Do With The $45B It Couldn’t Spend Buying Time Warner Cable?