An astroturfing group started by chemical supergiant Monsanto is trying to stop the spread of milk that’s free of bovine synthetic growth hormone. They say they’re trying to defend farmer’s rights but they can’t fool us, we know they really just want to make the future safe for large breasts. [NYT]
By consumerist.com March 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- Health Officials Issue Warning Over Uptick In Hospitalizations Linked To Synthetic Marijuana
- Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk
- Dean Foods Moving Its 31 Milk Brands Under One National Name
- McDonald’s Changing Grilled Chicken Recipe From 18 Ingredients To 12