The Freakonomics blog says we’re in a recession. Who the hell are we to argue? [Freakonomics]
More From Consumerist
- People Are Going Out To Restaurants More Like They Used To Before The Recession
- Bargain-Hunting Youngsters Extend The Back-To-School Season Well Into September
- A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- San Francisco, L.A. Sue Uber For Allegedly Misleading Consumers On Drivers’ Safety, Other Issues