Anyone have the latest issue of Commentary, lying around? We need a passage from this piece on the CIA’s cultural cold war. Email Alex.
By consumerist.com March 7, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 320K Dodge Chargers Recalled Because Airbags Shouldn’t Deploy When The Door Shuts
- This Walmart Is Apparently Stuck In 2011
- Tens Of Thousands Of British Airways Frequent Flyer Accounts Hacked
- Ferrari Latest Automaker To Recall Vehicles For Possible Airbag Defect
- GM Wants Your Help To Figure Out How Hackers Could Take Over Its Cars