H.J. Heinz Co. is recalling approximately 40,000 cases of Boston Market brand lasagna with meat sauce after realizing that it contained that sketchy recalled cow abuse beef from Westland/Hallmark. [BizJournals]
More From Consumerist
- Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall
- HJ Heinz Buying Kraft In Deal That Will Create One Huge Food Giant
- Brace Yourselves For A Frozen Organic Spinach Recallapalooza
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- More Than 48,000 Pounds Of Beef, Pork Recalled Because Pieces Of Metal Aren’t Edible