Motivational coaching company Prosper is the subject of an unusual lawsuit: “A supervisor…is accused of waterboarding an employee in front of his sales team to demonstrate that they should work as hard on sales as the employee had worked to breathe.” C’mon team, let’s Gitmo sales! [Salt Lake Tribuine]
Motivational Company Waterboarded Employees?
By consumerist.com February 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- NBCUniversal Set To Pay $6.4M In Settlement With Unpaid Interns
- Lawsuit Alleges Chipotle Required Workers To Perform Duties Without Pay
- Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- State Laws May Help Workers Get Paid While Waiting For Security Checks
- $10K Or $250K — How Much Should Walmart Pay For Wrongly Accusing Man Of Attacking Worker?