Early leaders in Worst Company in America 2008 preliminary voting round: Comcast 21%, Best Buy 8%, Bank of America 5%, Fox News 5%, Walmart 5%, Countrywide 4%, Verizon 3%, AT&T 3%. Somewhere in our heart is a flicker of hope that dark horse Video Professor will pull into the running (currently with 0% of the vote). Voting for who gets to be seeded in the tournament brackets is still open, cast yours today.
Worst Company In America 2008: Preliminaries: Frontrunners
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make
- What Will Comcast Do With The $45B It Couldn’t Spend Buying Time Warner Cable?
- Consumer Advocates Say There Are No Conditions That Would Make Comcast, Time Warner Cable Merger Acceptable
- Data Analysis Proves That Some Brands Are Really Good At Twitter
- Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?