Chris went ahead and added some animal pictures to make a video of that phone call between a scammer and a Southern gentleman. A weasel plays the Indian phisher, a houndog plays the gentleman, and a goose plays his wife. Go back to the post and watch it, it’s even funnier than the original.
Animals Bring Phishing Call To Life
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Police Chief Totally Messes With Phone Scammer Telling Him He’s Won $7K From The Government
- California Chefs Sell Foie Gras Again, Claim Activists Are Sending Death Threats
- Video Shows Galaxy S6 Edge Will Bend; Samsung Says It’s Misleading
- IRS Says Thousands Have Been Scammed Into Paying Bogus Back Taxes
- Why Are The Netflix Episodes Of ‘Friends’ Shorter Than Those Included In My DVD Set?