Y’all really don’t have good feelings about the economy, according to the Consumer Confidence Index which dropped to 75 this month from 87.3 in January. That’s the lowest it’s been since the 64.8 of Feb ’03, just before the US invaded Iraq. Furthemore, the “expectations for th next six months index” dropped to 57.9 from 69.3 in January. It might be a good time to start eating less so your stomach shrinks in preparation for the lean times.
Consumer Confidence Plunges
By consumerist.com February 26, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Time Warner Cable Has Lowest Customer Satisfaction Score Of All U.S. Companies, Not Just Cable Providers
- Survey Says: Everyone Still Hates Comcast’s, TWC’s Customer Service
- Netflix Speeds Finally Rebound For FiOS, U-Verse Customers
- FTC Stops Company From Charging $210 For Pills That “Burn Fat Without Diet Or Exercise”
- Why Aren’t You Eating Lean Cuisines?