“First customer service sent a 1 hundred dollar voucher.. then the secretary to the CEO sent a 500 dollar voucher… thanks for posting this it really helped.” – Juliana’s update to her EECB to AA sent in July 2007.
By consumerist.com February 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 99 Cents Only Stores Actually Charge 99.99 Cents For All Items
- Chef Who Threatened Yelper Over Negative Review Issues Public Apology
- What You Should Know About Rent-To-Own Retail Models: Extra Costs, High Interest Rates
- 1800Flowers Sends Grandma Small, Non-Seasonal Christmas Bouquet
- Best Buy Can’t Stop People From Using My E-mail Address