Remember Rachel? Sur La Table took $100 from her debit card that should have come from a gift card. Rachel let us know that Sur La Table finally corrected the mistake and restored the money to her bank account. To apologize, Sur La Table issued a gift card, giving them the perfect opportunity to show that the same mistake won’t happen twice.
By consumeristcarey February 24, 2008
More From Consumerist
- A $100 Gift Card Selling For $10 On Walmart.com Is A Mistake, Not Bait & Switch
- Report: Scammers Breach Starbucks Accounts, Refill And Drain Gift Card Balances
- CFPB Report: Typical Overdraft Situation Is Comparable To Small-Dollar Loan With 17,000% Interest Rate
- Choosing The Wrong Prepaid Debit Card Can Cost You Up To $500/Year In Fees
- Why You Should Rethink Buying Gift Cards This Year