Remember Rachel? Sur La Table took $100 from her debit card that should have come from a gift card. Rachel let us know that Sur La Table finally corrected the mistake and restored the money to her bank account. To apologize, Sur La Table issued a gift card, giving them the perfect opportunity to show that the same mistake won’t happen twice.
By consumeristcarey February 24, 2008
More From Consumerist
- NCR Confirms Technical Issue Resulted In Duplicate Charges For Some Shoppers At Multiple Retailers
- Report: Scammers Breach Starbucks Accounts, Refill And Drain Gift Card Balances
- Police: Former Amazon Employee Siphoned Off $18,000 In Gift Card Balances
- Choosing The Wrong Prepaid Debit Card Can Cost You Up To $500/Year In Fees
- Kmart Loses Two Customers’ Layaway Orders, Shrugs