Morning Deals

Highlights From Dealhack

• Linens ‘N Things: Save $16 off: Get Two Serta Pillows for only $10
  • Backcountry.com: Winter Clearance: Up to 70% off Clothing & Gear
  • Amazon: Panasonic Lumix FX55 8.1MP Digital Camera $218 Shipped

Comments

1. mopar_man says:

FYI: All of Amazon’s Lightning Deals will also be Wii games today.

2. Dr_Doofus says:

Fry’s is selling HD-DVD’s at a discount, huh? Do I get a free Betamax video with each purchase?

3. darkened says:

Apparently Fry’s got the memo about HD-DVDs

4. BrianH says:

HD DVDs on sale? Hmmmmm. Sounds kinda like making a bed in a burning house.

5. stephenjames716 says:

for those of you looking to buy the pillows (as I was) be sure to enter the code 26620000008 to get another 20% off. it’s only a few dollars but hey…it all adds up.

6. theblackdog says:

For all of you east coast folks, the lightning deals for Wii games will be appearing at 9 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM, 9 PM

9 AM’s is already gone, it only took about 5-7 minutes, so be sure to be on the site immediately.

I ordered Super Paper Mario, they indicated they were out of stock, I hope they’ll honor the price anyway.

[www.amazon.com]

7. Asvetic says:

Is that pillows sale from LNT only good online or can I go to the store and check them out first?

8. mopar_man says:

@Dr_Doofus, @darkened, @BrianH:

So what’s wrong with keeping the player, getting cheap movies and not having to buy them AGAIN for a higher price on Blu-Ray? I know if I had an HD-DVD player, that’s what I would be doing.

9. Bye says:

@mopar_man: That’s an excellent idea. And besides, I would assume that one day BluRay players will be able to play HD DVDs in addition to SD DVDs, CDs, etc.. As the only serious advantage of BluRay over HD DVD is capacity and not presentation, picking up your favorites in HD for $15/pop seems wise.

10. orielbean says:

ALL OVER the Mario deal on amazon. Sweet.

11. orielbean says:

Even though Super Paper is sold out, they are still taking orders at the 30.00 price – so you may wait, but I don’t see that as such a big deal.

12. RulesLawyer says:

Super Paper Mario is sold out in the Gold Box, and is $49.79 at its normal location

13. UpsetPanda says:

Metroid prime sold out in about 4 minutes! I’ll have to wait for the next round and hope something good comes up.

14. mopar_man says:

The whole Lightning Deal thing on Amazon has been a joke. The first one sold out in a matter of minutes, the second in under a minute and there are a lot of angry people having troubles with their shopping carts because Amazon wasn’t prepared for their self-promoted sale. None of the games so far have been anything I’ve wanted but I know I won’t be getting the Simpsons game when it shows up because of technical difficulties.