The Dermot company slumlords that were failing to provide heat to reader Dan’s apartment are now accused of harassing tenants in an attempt to force them from their rent-stabilized apartments. [Brownstoner]
More From Consumerist
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- NYC Commission: Apartment Building’s Policy Barring Lower-Paying Tenants From Gym May Be Discriminatory
- NYC To Publicly Shame Landlords Who Harass Tenants
- Apartment Complex Claims Copyright On All Tenants’ Reviews & Photos Of Property
- Scammers Made $60K Taking Rental Deposits For Other People’s Apartments