The Dermot company slumlords that were failing to provide heat to reader Dan’s apartment are now accused of harassing tenants in an attempt to force them from their rent-stabilized apartments. [Brownstoner]
More From Consumerist
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- San Francisco Landlord Charged $4K/Month In Rent For Rodent-Infested “Death Trap” Apartments
- NYC Commission: Apartment Building’s Policy Barring Lower-Paying Tenants From Gym May Be Discriminatory
- Apartment-Dwellers Shop Online More, Create Nightmare For Complex Staff
- Apartment Complex Claims Copyright On All Tenants’ Reviews & Photos Of Property