Bank of America still isn’t giving customers, and now, reporters, a straight answer when asked why they’ve been jacking up people’s interest rates to 23, 29%. [Star-Telegram]
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Legislators Once Again Introduce Bill That Would Allow Student Loan Refinancing
- Bank Of America To Pay $155K To Settle Claim It Discriminated Against Hearing-Impaired Customer
- SEC Reportedly Investigating Bank Of America Over Customer-Protection Rule Violations