Bank of America still isn’t giving customers, and now, reporters, a straight answer when asked why they’ve been jacking up people’s interest rates to 23, 29%. [Star-Telegram]
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- Banks Want To Robocall You When It’s Important, But Not Important Enough To Speak To A Human
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- Bank Of America Apologizes After Some Customers Using Apple Pay Report Double Charges