Bank of America still isn’t giving customers, and now, reporters, a straight answer when asked why they’ve been jacking up people’s interest rates to 23, 29%. [Star-Telegram]
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- Banks Want To Robocall You When It’s Important, But Not Important Enough To Speak To A Human
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?
- Bank Allows Federal Student Loan Borrowers To Refinance At Lower Rates, Convert To Private Loans