Smaller cities that missed the housing bubble have also missed its burst, and people are actually making money off the sale of their homes. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Study: Housing Market Poised To Lose $83B This Year Because Of Consumers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Alpaca Bubble Has Finally Burst
- Jared Guilty Plea Could Burst Subway’s Growth Bubble
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Failed Quiznos, Cold Stone Franchises Left Taxpayers On Hook For $72.5M In Last Decade