Smaller cities that missed the housing bubble have also missed its burst, and people are actually making money off the sale of their homes. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Bed Bath & Beyond Is Losing Money On Our Coupon Addiction
- Jared Guilty Plea Could Burst Subway’s Growth Bubble
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Restoration Hardware Expands Into Modern Furniture, Modern Doorstops
- T-Mobile Claims $.20/Minute Coverage In “All” Of Europe, But What About Andorra? What About Andorra??