Smaller cities that missed the housing bubble have also missed its burst, and people are actually making money off the sale of their homes. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Study: Housing Market Poised To Lose $83B This Year Because Of Consumers’ Student Loan Debt
- Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- The Alpaca Bubble Has Finally Burst
- Maybe The Froyo Bubble Will Be Next To Burst
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?