Morning Deals

• Highlights From Bargainist

• Gaiam: Winter Clearance up to 75% off + $10 off $15 coupon
  • Sherwin-Williams:20% off purchases coupon
  • Smith & Hawkin: Foul Weather Sale save up to 20%
  • Comments

1. mopar_man says:

Again with the 1800flowers deals?!

2. B says:

if they take my stapler then I’ll, I’ll, I’ll set the building on fire…

3. arch05 says:

1800flowers can eat a big bag of dick. Those coupons are nothing special, they always have those up. Listen to your readers Ben, & recommend a different online florist.

4. Rectilinear Propagation says:

@arch05: Sooo…we shouldn’t use coupons that are always available? Clue the rest of us in on why 1800flowers is bad and who we should be using instead.

5. mopar_man says:

I was considering that stapler until I saw the part about $7.50 shipping, making it over $20.

6. @Rectilinear Propagation: Seriously, just search 1800flowers in the search box. If you don’t find a myriad of reasons, then you can’t read my friend.

7. ganzhimself says:

That Garmin Nuvi is a pretty good deal… About $100 cheaper than I’ve seen it previously… And about $50 more than I paid for the lesser Nuvi 250W just after Christmas.

8. arch05 says:

@Rectilinear Propagation: I already posted a rant in a previous ‘morning deals’ from a few days ago. Check it out. I’ll spare everyone else’s eyes. I’ve tried using Teleflora through USAA for this valentine’s day, & so far, so good. *knocks on wood*

9. Savage says:

1800flowers can go to heck.