Katie says her Sidekick wasn’t connecting to the network for the past day or so, so she “called T-Mobile and there’s an outage in NYC affecting all gprs-using devices (sidekicks, blackberries, etc).” They gave her a $5 credit for compensation, so if you’re in a similar situation you might want to call T-Mobile to complain.
By cwalters February 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- T-Mobile Hands Over ‘Refurbished’ Phone Full Of Someone Else’s Data, Shrugs
- T-Mobile CEO: Apple SIM That Should Let Users Switch Mobile Carriers Is Crippled By Mobile Carriers
- T-Mobile On The Hook For $17.5M After Nationwide 9-1-1 Outage
- AT&T Delays Launch Of WiFi Calling Feature For iPhones
- Google’s “Project Fi” Wireless Smartphone Service Offers Data At $10/GB, Will Credit You For Unused Data