Reach Capital One Account Supervisors

Capital One Account Supervisors: 1-800-707-0489. They have full access and powers to fix any account problems. They’re probably even so smart that they can tell what’s in your wallet without even asking.

Comments

1. azntg says:

Ah boy, imagine my surprise when I saw that CapitalOne had a strong presence as a bank in Louisiana!

Yes, credit and banking departments are probably separated, but the brand… it’s pervasive!

2. RandoX says:

Anyone have a number for CitiCard where the Account Supervisors have full access and powers to fix any account problems?

3. richtaur says:

No luck guys. My account at Capital One has been frozen for over a week now. I called this number, immediately got a human, but was told he couldn’t help me and was put on hold for whoever supposedly can.

4. stavs says:

Phone number didnt work.

5. ravana says:

Try 1-877-513-9959 as well if you have no luck with the others.

6. ProjectGSX says:

Thanks for the posted number. The first time I tried to cancel my crap-tastic Capital One card, I got passed around to multiple customer service reps and eventually dumped onto a non-working extension. Wasted about an hour. I called the number in this thread and had the card cancelled in 5 minutes flat. The person was polite and helpful.

THANK YOU!!

7. Julam says:

I have had the same issue as you richtaur my account has been frozen for a week now as well, I called this number the first day and the “verified” my identity via questions about myself and lifted the hold. Next business day my card had a hold placed on it again. They then gave me the wrong fax number, and I called this number again was sent back into the mud pit that is their fraud department. I am on hold with that department right now(the magic people at this number can’t touch anything from fraud i guess). The hold was placed on my accounts when I applied for my “upgraded” card. Apparently they did not like the fact that I have been living at college for 11 months and 3 weeks and 4 days… not close enough to a year. grrrr

8. abundesen says:

I called the 18007202500 and got an answer in 3 rings, they not only handled the”freeze” of my account due to me paying it off (i never understood why that was though) but they increased my limit by $500 at the same time, i pulled it right up on the web site and it was reflected before i even got off the phone. NEVER call 18009033637 as they could not help me for 2 days strait and were in another country.