Yahoo rejects Microsoft’s takeover bid for reals for reals. We are safe from the threat of the creation of the world’s largest, crappiest, search engine…for now. [AP]
By consumerist.com February 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Firefox Breaks Up With Google, Makes Yahoo The Browser’s Default Search Engine
- Google, Bing To Block Search Result Ads For Unlicensed Payday Lenders In California
- Family Dollar Says “No Thanks” To Deep-Pocketed Suitor Dollar General’s Takeover Attempt
- FTC Report Alleges Google Used Anti-Competitive Practices Prior To 2013
- Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?