What’s Apple’s replacement policy for hardware failure? Our intern is having ongoing problems with his MacBook, and thought that after three large hardware failures in a row, Apple replaced the laptop—but “some dude at the genius bar just told me that was absolutely not true.” Does anyone know the official Apple party line on this issue?
By cwalters February 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Thousands Of MacBooks Made In 2011 Have Self-Immolating Graphics Cards
- Owners Of MacBooks With Self-Destructing Video Cards File Class-Action Lawsuit
- Apple Announces Repair Program For 2011 MacBooks With Self-Destructing Graphics Cards
- Apple Watch Sport Users Complain That Lettering And Logo Are Wearing Off
- Report: Apple Will Replace Some Bent iPhones After A “Visual Mechanical Inspection”