What’s Apple’s replacement policy for hardware failure? Our intern is having ongoing problems with his MacBook, and thought that after three large hardware failures in a row, Apple replaced the laptop—but “some dude at the genius bar just told me that was absolutely not true.” Does anyone know the official Apple party line on this issue?
By cwalters February 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Apple Announces Repair Program For 2011 MacBooks With Self-Destructing Graphics Cards
- Apple Watch Sport Users Complain That Lettering And Logo Are Wearing Off
- Apple Retail Chief: The Days Of Waiting In Line At The Store Are Over
- Apple Genius Bars Will Give Customers Loaner iPhones, Send Phones Out For Repair
- HBO Now Reportedly Coming To A Google Or Android Device Near You… Soon