USAToday asks: Could taking public transportation help you lose weight? Probably, but if you live in Chicago you’ll be thin and broke after you lose your job for being late 10 times in two weeks. [USAToday]
More From Consumerist
- Brands Are Scanning Your Selfies And Party Photos To Look For Their Logos
- FCC Chair: Comcast Made Right Decision Scrapping Merger; Plan For Net Neutrality Is “Not To Lose”
- State Says Man Doesn’t Have To Repay $17K, Will Keep Billing Him For It Anyway
- Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- Should Uber Be Responsible If A Driver Attacks A Passenger?