USAToday asks: Could taking public transportation help you lose weight? Probably, but if you live in Chicago you’ll be thin and broke after you lose your job for being late 10 times in two weeks. [USAToday]
More From Consumerist
- CDC Says: Most Contact Lens Wearers Aren’t So Great With Hygiene
- Brands Are Scanning Your Selfies And Party Photos To Look For Their Logos
- College President Explains Why He Moonlights As Uber Driver
- FCC Chair: Comcast Made Right Decision Scrapping Merger; Plan For Net Neutrality Is “Not To Lose”
- Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?