Consumers are not being as big sluts with their credit cards as they slowly discover that they have no money. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com February 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Apple Pay Now Accepts All Major Credit Cards After Finally Adding Discover
- Discover Card Program Rewards Students Who Get Good Grades. Is That Legal?
- Discover Shrink Rays Credit Card Benefits
- Report: Stolen Credit Card Information Used By Fraudsters To Make Purchases With Apple Pay
- Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years