Why You Should Wash Your Old Navy Pants Before You Wear Them

Attention: This is gross. If you don’t want to read this post, we understand.

Colleen is going to wash her clothes before she wears them from now on. Why? Well, she bought a pair of pants from Old Navy that were, well, soiled. You know. In the crotch region. By a female. The words “snail trail” were used.

Yeah.

Ew.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, when Colleen took the pants back and tried to discreetly tell Old Navy what was wrong with them, they were total jerks to her.

Realizing that this was a sensitive issue, I asked for a manager at the checkout counter and attempted to be reasonably discreet when I spoke to her. It wasn’t pretty. The manager was SO defensive and although she did say “I’m sorry” once, her attitude was horrible! She made me feel like I was in the wrong for being disgusted about the pants. She wasn’t empathetic at all and it went badly, with excuse after excuse about WHY it could have happened, instead of saying, “I’m so sorry, how horrible, let me take care of this for you.” She actually said, “Well, it’s not as if we did this on PURPOSE!” Sheesh lady, I never said you did, I just want you to know so you can prevent this in the future!

Realizing I was getting nowhere fast, I quietly told her I would call corporate to express my dismay, and her response was “Go ahead!”. Nice! So I did, literally dialing their number on the way out of the store. The rep there WAS empathetic and understanding, and promised that she’d have the district manager call me. I told her I had planned to return two items and shop in ON tonight, but after dealing with the manager, I was so turned off I left. I felt mortified when she was talking to me, and I was so embarrassed that she reacted like I was somehow in the wrong for expecting to buy clean clothes! I don’t even want to go back to the store.

To make the rest of a long story short, I never heard from a district manager. I did hear back from the Old Navy rep at corporate who apologized again, and sent me a $50 gift card for my troubles, and told me I didn’t need to return the pants. (Um, yeah, cause I’m going to wash them and wear them after this?) The pants were close to $20, so the end result here is that Old Navy puts my value as a customer at $30

Colleen says she’s now auctioning the pants off on eBay. We’re sufficiently grossed out by her descriptions that we’re not even going to look at the auction. We’re just taking her word for it. Our work here is done.

old navy snail trail pants [Simple Kind of Life] (Thanks to the person who doesn’t want to be credited for submitting this!)
(Photo:cmorran123)

Comments

1. B says:

I always wash new clothes before I wear them. Although I didn’t do it for this particular reason.

2. GiselleBeardchen says:

I’ve heard that in certain arenas–these pants could be worth some good money.

3. SOhp101 says:

Store managers often take criticism personally, so don’t take it personally.

4. friendlynerd says:

Found them! [cgi.ebay.com]

5. Anitra says:

Eeew, ew, ew. This is why I always try on clothes at the store first – I would have found this out before buying the pants, rather than waiting until I got home.

And to the “lady” who pooped in the pants in the dressing room – what are you doing trying on clothes if you can’t control your BM? And you put them BACK afterward? Gross.

6. friendlynerd says:

@Anitra:

Unless you poop out your vagina, read the article again.

7. unklegwar says:

Where’s the link to the auction?

8. MercuryPDX says:

[Wonders if men “Go commando” in Old Navy]

9. MercuryPDX says:

P.S. Enjoy that auction while it lasts… It will be yanked.

10. I learned to do that after watching House.

11. Bladefist says:

some perv right now is getting the deal of his lifetime.

12. @Anitra: It, uh, wasn’t BM. It was close to that area, but a little more forward. Let’s say it was from between where the lemonade and fudge are made.

13. Bay State Darren says:

Reason no. 4-trillion-and-one I’m glad to be a guy.

14. Charmander says:

She can’t just wash them now and then wear them? She now has to sell them on Ebay? Once they’re washed they should be fine – why not just keep them?

15. friendlynerd says:

@MercuryPDX:

And if it’s not, someone will be yanking it. Get it? Yanking it! Ha!

16. Andr0 says:

Hmm… new retail clothing nightmare… skidmark bandits! Might be a funny way to boycott Walmart :)

17. ptkdude says:

Call me crazy, but I have always washed clothes before wearing them. Who knows where they’ve been! On the floor? Tried on by other people? There are also usually chemicals (i.e. “sizing”) in/on the fabric and they just plain aren’t soft enough for my delicate skin when they’re brand new. They need a nice trip through the washer and dryer with Downy first.

18. greenpepper says:

It’s not clear (1) why she’d take there “eww” pants back after trying to return them to the store and (2) why she’d photograph and list them on Ebay for a profit. does she really thing someone wants them? And a BIN for $50, comeon!

I think this is a ploy and this site is feeding her need for greed.

• ShizaMinelli says:

@greenpepper: “why she’d photograph and list them on Ebay for a profit. does she really thing someone wants them” – sadly, there probably is someone out there who does. This is the website where MAry’s face on a grilled cheese goes for thousands, after all.

19. DeafLEGO says:

Couldn’t the manager asked to smell the pants and the girl to prove it wasn’t hers? OK OK… I haven’t eaten lunch yet and its 4:30 here…

20. forever_knight says:
  21. MercuryPDX says:

@greenpepper: No one is stopping you from bidding a million dollars on them. IIRC, that would trigger some ebay employee to go “Hrm… what is this? Oh hell no! Delete!”

22. ClayS says:

Had those pants been returned by someone else that way and been put back on the rack? Or were they tryed on briefly by a woman who just enjoyed the Old Navy experience a little too much?

23. toddiot says:

@MercuryPDX: Yeah that’s what I was thinking too.

/No I did not just save a copy on my hard drive.

24. freakinalex says:

I am glad to see that no one has bid on that auction…yet…

And now to clear it from my history…

25. forever_knight says:

what i don’t understand is WHY people are so afraid of a snail trail. personally, i love snails. i have a collection at home. some smell funky, as this one may have, but that’s OK.

26. kublaconsumer says:

She should sell the story to J Peterman.

27. topcad says:

All this talk of chocolate and lemonade is making me hungry. Wait, did I read the comments too fast?

28. Canerican says:

@freakinalex: Yeah that’s a good plan.

29. ajmccoll says:

Believe me, more disgusting things happen at Old Navy than a customer buying a pair of pants that someone “soiled” in.

This is from a personal experience I had while working there, customers that shop there are DISGUSTING. I had a lady in the fitting room take her bloody underwear and tampon and leave it under the bench in the fitting room without, 1) going to the bathroom to clean herself up, or 2) alerting me as to what happened. Yes, I am a male and she may not have wanted to share that with me, but she told NO ONE in the store. The next time I had a customer come in and I escorted her to the fitting room, I had to excuse myself while I found a mop and bucket to clean it up.

As far as the “manager” goes, they didn’t handle the situation the best they could have, although I’m not entirely sure as to what exactly this particular customer wanted out of the trip back? It’s common knowledge that you should always wash clothes you buy before you wear them, and if a new pair was what you were looking to get out of it, then you should have simply exchanged the pants and let the employee that returned them know that they should probably not put them back out on the sales floor.

30. Anitra says:

@friendlynerd: My mistake. I wrote that comment before I read the full article.

WTF are women doing going commando in the dressing room? My mom always told me to keep my underwear on when trying on swimsuits, which are DESIGNED to be worn commando… it’s just common courtesy.

31. disavow says:

50 bucks buyout….That’s soooo Quagmire.

32. The Porkchop Express says:

Man, it’s been a while since I read or heard “snail trail”. still just as awesome

33. Dibbler says:

I’m confused…so Old Navy wouldn’t let her return the jeans? Why did she leave the store with them? Why is she selling them on Ebay? Was she trying to extort additional money from the store manager and that’s why she’s saying that her business is only worth $30 to Old Navy? There’s no way in hell I’d leave the store with those nasty things still in my hand so I’m thinking that she didn’t want to just return them, she wanted money and not “gift card” money. …I’m such a pessimist…

34. Feminist Whore says:

Compared to tales of bovine abuse, and pig brain inhilation, this doesn’t seem gross at all. But.

I call Shenanigans! I think this chick is only trying to advertise the auctioning off of the defiled denim.

35. MercuryPDX says:

@toddiot: You saved it to Imageshack instead?

Oh sorry… that was me. :)

36. toddiot says:

I wonder how long it’ll take Old Navy to “take it srsly”?

37. toddiot says:

@MercuryPDX: Aw but by doing that you missed out on the photo with the ACTUAL vaginal dischargey goodness!

38. ClayS says:

I just reported the auction to eBay. We’ll see how long it takes them to pull the listing.

39. llcooljabe says:

@ClayS: why would you do that?

40. ClayS says:

@llcooljabe:

I’m sorry, I didn’t know you wanted them.

41. Nicholai says:

@friendlynerd:

Who in their right minds would by something like this?

42. forever_knight says:

@ClayS: i reported it a good while ago. still up as of now…

43. Nicholai says:

@ClayS:

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you wanted them.” OUCH!

44. friendlynerd says:

@ClayS:

You probably pop kids’ balloons, take away their candy, and yell at them to get off your lawn too, huh? Why on earth did you do that?

45. zeebah says:

I used to do returns at a big discount store. Once, someone returned pants their kid had crapped in. People are nasty… you’re taking your chances if you don’t wash stuff when you get it home!

46. ClayS says:

@friendlynerd:

You can probably do a “buy it now” and snag them.

47. Erskine says:

@llcooljabe: Because Clay is a bitter fag, that’s why.

48. reviarg says:

Wouldn’t this have been noticed before purchase when the shopper tried on the clothes? I’ve found that even though many clothes are labeled the same size, there are differences in the fit. I never buy clothes without trying them on first for this reason, but I guess I have another reason to try before you buy.

49. MercuryPDX says:

@toddiot: You say that like it’s a bad thing. ;)

50. friendlynerd says:

@ClayS:

Sorry, vaginas and their resultant secretions don’t interest me in the least. I just like to watch the fun play out.

51. toddiot says:

I wouldn’t worry about the possibility of it being deleted, someone will upload a backup copy soon.

(Not me. I didn’t save a copy, remember?)

52. forgottenpassword says:

ok, I knew what “skid marks” were, & now (after seeing the ebay auction) I know what a “snail trail” is. Thank’s for the education.

53. ClayS says:

@friendlynerd:

Fair enough, I’m pretty sure eBay is in no rush to pull listings of prohibited items. Why not bid the 99 cents to get the auction rolling?

54. Amelie says:

Yes, the manager should have been more gracious, but when was the last time the clerk inspected the crotch of an item any of us returned?

This was an unfortunate incident, but you being grossed out doesn’t justify the outrage and sense of entitlement.
    Corporate sent you the equivalent of $30. That’s sufficient.

The fact you are selling them on ebay instead of throwing them out, speaks volumes.

55. ClayS says:

@Erskine:
    Wow, that’s hurtful. You must be quite a player if you’ve never seen dried vaginal secretions before.

56. matto says:

Old Navy is dirty enough without additional secretions. Were I to ever purchase clothes there, you bet I’d wash them (repeatedly) before wearing them. Have you seen the people who shop there?

Seriously, though, not washing new clothes before wearing them is gross.

57. llcooljabe says:

@ClayS: I’m just curious as to who made you the ebay police, and why this offended you so much to report them?

58. ClayS says:

@llcooljabe:
    I’m not the eBay police, but I do use eBay to buy and occasionally sell things, so I try to be a good eBay citizen. I’ve also had this theory that eBay has a prohibited items policy mainly to stay on the right side of the law, and that they aren’t especially quick to enforce that policy. So we’ll see.

59. Feminist Whore says:

Big deal if Ebay pulls it. She’d get a better price putting it up on some sort of ‘buy my painties’ site. A full pair of pants with dried slit slime is, I’d guess, a rarity in the market, and would be much sought after.
    [www.google.com]

K, now I have to go shower.

60. SaraAB87 says:

I don’t know about everyone else but I wash new clothes most of the time before wearing them. I usually inspect clothes before trying them on or buying, mostly to inspect for obvious flaws. Old navy is the pits here, yet they feel they have to charge $40-60$ for jeans. The Old Navy quit being an outlet here and now its just a regular old navy, ie same crap more inflated prices. I have never actually bought anything there and now its just worse than ever. And yes, the people that shop there are gross, and they think they are getting a good deal while they are really overpaying for the worst quality clothes you can buy.

61. uricmu says:

This might be a naive question on my part, but are we sure this stuff came (excuse the pun) from a woman rather than a man?

I doubt any woman (especially if she’s wearing underwear) would get aroused enough in an Old Navy dressing room for enough of this to remain and crust.

A man, on the other hand, could very well have a fetish that involves going to crappy stores (like last month’s Walmart flasher) and putting on a pair of woman’s pants and “using them” in the dressing room to produce all this goodness.

62. First Bid!

63. julienne says:

Dang, they’re only a size 2. srsly, doesn’t anyone here ever shop thrift stores? I have oodles of designer duds that have one thing in common – they ALL go thru the washer.

Yeah, I can see the grossness factor, but I’d rather wash my pants than be an attention whore.

64. @uricmu: Can a guy fit in a size 2? I ask out of sheer ignorance.

65. MercuryPDX says:

Annnnnnnnd it’s down.

66. siskamariesophie says:

That’s disgusting. I guess it is a good thing I am allergic to the chemicals stores use to keep garments wrinkle-free and I always wash everything. Imagine what those chemicals would do to my lady-bits if I for some bizarre reason attempted to go commando when trying Old Navy stuff on!

67. mcjake says:

I bet you there is an pervy man out there that will pay good money for that snail trail on ebay.

68. Exek says:

Many years ago one of my friends worked at an Old Navy and she was put on duty of getting the clothes that ppl tried on in the dressing room ready to go back in the floor so she’s folding away and next thing she noticed brown stuff all over the floor and wall. Seems that someone decided to take a number 2 inside the pants they were trying on and left it in the dressing room and when she went to fold them the sh!t spilled everywhere.

69. Feminist Whore says:

@uricmu:
    My take is that it’s the womans own stuff, and it’s sort of a scamlet, or something. It seems very unlikely pants would get dirty in that way that quickly, unless whoever was trying them on pulled ‘em up in a cameltoe and wiggled around. I also don’t really think it’s man-juice, possible I guess, but…

@git em steve dave: A very small man could fit in a size 2, but more likely uricmu means that a man would simply hold them out in from of him and then just rub one out, finishing into the crotch area of the pants.

70. rolla says:

i havent shopped at old navy in so long. Their employees are 18 yr old jerks who dont help customers, joke around amongst themselves, and their clothes are cheaply made.

71. uricmu says:

@Git Em SteveDave: The guy wouldn’t have to wear them to stain them there. Could be some weird fetish of eventually getting his stuff near a woman’s bits or something. He could take the pants to the dressing room, “use them”, put them back, so nobody in the store would actually have to process them until the poor customer buys it.

It’s just that from the ebay photos it looks more like a snail interstate than a snail trail…

72. uricmu says:

@alphafemale: I doubt the original poster went close enough for a look/smell to test the origins of the residue…

Those pants don’t look too comfortable for going commando, but then again, I never understand how women can pull that off unless they’re wearing a dress or skirt. My jeans scrape my thighs enough that I can’t imagine them getting up close and personal with the boys.

73. NotATool says:

e-bay auction is no longer there….

74. uricmu says:

@alphafemale: By the way, my wife argues that it’s strange that the woman would notice it on the toilet since the underpants would be on top of the pants and hide the residue. She also considers it a scamlet though I doubt anyone would go into this hassle for old navy’s sake.

75. u2acro says:

@uricmu:

Just for the record (for everyone, not just you, even though I’m replying to you), a woman doesn’t just… um… make snail trails only when she’s aroused. Things also come out around ovulation, on a Tuesday, etc. It’s just part of being a woman. It’s called discharge. It happens. Sure, it can be a little more, um, creamy if it’s caused by arousal, but not necessarily. It’s not like it’s just water at other times of the month.

I really need to go back to Jezzie.

76. u2acro says:

Also, I think you could notice it while you’re on the toilet. Your underpants aren’t always scootched down on top of your pants in a way that completely hides the seam of the jeans. Sometimes the panties are higher on the legs.

Ok, I’m going to stop now. Ew.

77. Well, I had my bid in at $1.00. I always could have given them to my ex. But the chances she would have fit in a 2 are about as good as mine. But some killjoys had to get the auction pulled.

78. XianZomby says:

“The pants were close to $20, so the end result here is that Old Navy puts my value as a customer at $30.”

Why is that statement included in this story? Would you like for Old Navy to value you higher? Is this a wink at us readers about how Old Navy undervalues you? They owed you an apology and a refund. You got both. I take away from this that Old Navy store managers are jerks, and Old Navy corporate is accommodating and understanding.

Retail is a place where you exchange dollars for products if price fits your budget. Why do you need to consider your “value” as a customer?

Moving on:

I bought uniform once on the military base where I worked. It looked bright and clean and it was neatly folded. I decided to wear it that next day without washing it. I learned later that one of the fabric finishing agents used to manufacture that particular cloth is formaldehyde. By 10 am the next morning I had nearly passed out fromt he fumes and had to go home to get a new uniform.

79. HOP says:

it’s pulled from e-bay………….

80. m4ximusprim3 says:

@BayStateDarren: I’m already in the billions of reasons, but it pretty much boils down to:

1)Emotions
    2)vaginas

Everything else is a resultant subcategory. The amount of problems not having these two things eliminates are endless.

81. Aut0mat1c says:

@alphafemale: LMAO @ Slit Slime!

All I can say is thank god I am gay, I would much prefer dried jizz on my clothing than some womans juices.

82. uricmu says:

@u2acro: I am aware of that… I just thought (despite the story) that the pants weren’t worn for long enough and hence had to be worn in the dressing rooms. Weren’t all the tags and everything on them ? If you buy a pair of pants without the tags that look worn… wash tme first…

83. Bay State Darren says:

@m4ximusprim3: I started my list around age 12 with childbirth, high heels, menstrual cycles, and make-up. It’s been increasing exponentially since then.

84. Annika-Lux says:

Wear underwear when you’re trying on clothes, fercrissake! Ewww!

85. ClayS says:

@Annika-Lux:

Good suggestion, if only to protect yourself from the person that tried on the garment right before you.

86. john_nyc says:

What kind of idiot needs an experience like this to learn that you have to wash new clothes before you wear them?

Oh, and although she didn’t mention it… I guess it’s safe to assume that she also tried them on. Maybe I’m just a fussy nancy boy, but I don’t generally put my ass anywhere that I ain’t looked in first.

87. JackieJoy says:

Heh. “I take away from this that Old Navy managers are jerks, and Old Navy corporate is understanding and accommodating.”

Absolutely untrue. As a matter of fact, this actually happened at my store a month or so ago…I took it back, no questions asked, with an apology that wound around for miles. That kind of shit is appalling. But I will tell you something: customers can be disgusting. And it isn’t just ON, the same thing happened when I worked at Ann Taylor. People are just gross.

You’re about ten times more likely to get good service from the store manager at ON than you are to get any help from customer service. They basically parrot back the policies at you. It’s helpful to us when it comes to crazy people wanting crazy things…and while she deserved an apology and not an accusation, I’m not sure what more she wanted besides the $50 gift card.

As an aside, to whoever said it: Old Navy jeans cost $29.50, not $40-60. You’d be hard pressed to find much in Old Navy for $60. A coat or a cashmere sweater, in the winter, is all.

88. u2acro says:

I’m totally not advocating trying on clothes without underthings because… eww. Just… eww.

But, if that first weirdo did try on the pants without panties and her body decided, “Hey, now’s a good time to push stuff out. Bring on the juice!” then it’s feasible that the “stuff” could have been left there even if the first woman only wore the pants for the three minutes it took to say “These make my butt look too big.”

Ewww. Still ewww.

And I guess it’s possible that the second woman/story author didn’t try on the pants before buying them. I mean, there are a few brands where I know I’m a size whatever in a certain cut of pants, and I just grab those. It comes from lots of shopping. Once you find a brand and fit you love, it’s absolute heaven when you don’t have to try on 19 damn pair of jeans anymore.

Still, the combination of trying on store clothes without underwear and then someone buying and wearing those clothes without washing them is icky.

89. heyitsme says:

My sister once accidentally bought a pair of period stained white linen pants from Banana Republic. She called corporate to see what she could do and they were complete assholes. She went into the store and they were actually nice, understanding and helped her out. But seriously, she’s still traumatized and this happened years ago.

90. ClayS says:

@heyitsme:
    My wife would also attempt to return something like that to a store. And I would say:
    1. Throw them in the washing machine
    or
    2. Throw them in the trash.
    Why get aggravated for $30?

91. Major-General says:

And here I thought the reason to wash new clothes was how RGIS employees treat them during an inventory. Of course, it only gets on them if it’s already on the floor.

92. Shmonkmonk says:

I work retail and I would NEVER wear anything w/o washing it first. I’ve seen people wipe their noses on clothes, sneeze on them sit on them (and probably fart on them). Clothes get dropped to the floor, dragged, and stepped on all the time. And don’t forget all the sweaty, stinky people who have tried it on before you. Trust me, wash everything before you wear.
    Oh… don’t even get me started on throw pillows…

93. joellevand says:

I once had a woman return a pair of leather pants to my store when I worked for a well-known national chain of leather-goods stores. Tags were intact, so I didn’t think to check the crotch until I a customer trying the pants on a few days later complained.

Yup, snail trail.

94. ej00807 says:

How could you get them out of the store w/poopy in them. Didn’t you even check the seems? Why are you expecting something in return? I’d just expect an exchange. I’ve never gotten anything ‘free’ for my problems before. Seems fishy to me. But whatever, good luck w/that auction.

95. rdldr1 says:

I used to work retail at a widely known chain store. First of all, we cant deny people from trying on our clothing. Sometimes people KNOWINGLY soil the clothing they try on. Some really horrible smelling customers leave their stench on the clothing long after they leave. Also some female customers chose to try on jeans, sans underwear. If I do spot something fishy,I just throw the items in the “damages” bin. Its probably more cost effective to just throw the item in the “damages” bin (which later sells at an outlet store for a discount) than to launder soiled unsold merchandise.

96. Caprica Six says:

oh yea, wash yer clothes even if they are *new.* hell, they just came from a sweat shop in Bangladesh, Vietnam, India, China, etc, etc. Plus, stuck in a stinky humid box inside a container for three weeks as it was shipped across the ocea filled with small teeny, tiny microbial beeltes that would get any allergen going.

yea, I’m kinda paranoid about it, but geez, think about where it’s been. Plus, when it finally gets unpacked, the store clerks just toss em on the floor or what not.

97. Nicholai says:

This discussion is getting more and more nauseating by the second.

98. MightyHorse says:

why the discretion? the second the manager got testy, you should have made sure that everyone within earshot knew exactly why you were returning those pants. nothing helps you get your way like the risk of turning off other customers.

99. freshyill says:

I worked at Old Navy for a short time in the summer of 1999. I remember the people who worked in the fitting room regularly had to clean white deodorant off of the armpit areas of shirts and dresses. Oh, and some primitive changed a diaper in one of the fitting rooms and left the diaper in there. Old Navy is being an asshole in this case, but I assure you that the American shopper is capable of much worse.

100. You should wash all linens before using them. Cotton is the most heavily pesticide sprayed crop on the planet. 25% of all pesticides used on the planet are sprayed on cotton crops. Your brand new clothes are absolutely covered in chemicals when you buy them.

101. 805inLV says:

When trying on jeans or shorts and you find a pair you like simply put them back and grab the same style/size from the bottom of the pile….the ones straight out of the box

102. monkeyboy13 says:

I used to work for Old Navy and found a blood stain in the crotch of white women’s pants while working the fitting room. We damaged them out, but normally, you don’t have time to spend inspecting the clothes, just fold em and get them back to the floor. I only noticed because they were white pants, I wonder how many dark blue jeans went unnoticed.

I also found toddler pants in the store soaked through with piss that the parent just left behind, presumably stealing a replacement pair.

Most of the managers I’ve worked with there are good people, this is more of a bad egg than a bad company. Also, as to the amount they gave you, you should be happy with it, all they owed you was an apology and a refund, you got an extra $30. Also, if you gave the managers name when you called, believe me they heard about it down the line.

103. unklegwar says:

@BayStateDarren: Not much better for guys.

I was in some higher-end clothing store, in the summer (hot and sticky) and some guy in there was trying on every shirt….with NO undershirt. Mentally noted to avoid that place. Gross.

104. othium says:

I buy my clothes at thirft stores and you can be certain I wash THOSE before I wear them.

Going to wash anything I buy new from the stores now after reading this. Thanks consumerist!

(So gross….)

105. strider_mt2k says:

Slow justice is no justice during a snail trail. :(

106. strider_mt2k says:

TRIAL trial dammit blew the line.

sonofa…

107. reznicek111 says:

“It’s not just a Consumerist post … it’s a biology lesson!”

108. hexychick says:

Who the hell is going to buy a pair of ON jeans when we all know they cost less than $30? What sick human being will buy them knowing the story behind them? This woman is an idiot.

109. Mr_Burmie says:

@Anitraasked “WTF are women doing going commando in the dressing room?”

It’s harder to catch crabs than you would think.

110. lex2712 says:

My confusion is why exactly we have to use the term “snail trail” for vaginal discharge. I mean what is this, highschool? Also, I’m always grossed out by trying on Old Navy clothes and I always wash them before i wear them for this reason..pretty gross.

111. moodle says:

this reminds me of stories I used to hear from employees at Lane Bryant (where I worked briefly in the 90s). The grossest story I heard was that one of the employees found a pair of pants in the dressing room that someone had tried on, WITH USED TAMPONS IN THE POCKETS. Too lazy to find a bathroom? No tissues in their purse? Can’t…process…the reasoning of that person…