Yahoo is re-opening talks with Google about a possible business alliance in an effort to rebuff Microsoft’s takeover proposal, which Yahoo says undervalues the company at $31 a share. [Reuters]
By cwalters February 4, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Walgreens Pays $5.27B For Remaining Half Of UK Drug Store Chain Boots
- Farmers Voice Concern About Possible Monsanto Mega-Merger
- Report: Verizon Exploring Acquisition Or Joint Venture With AOL
- Firefox Breaks Up With Google, Makes Yahoo The Browser’s Default Search Engine
- Could Family Dollar Be Reconsidering Its Decision To Pick Dollar Tree Over Dollar General?