How to use the drop in interest rates to refinance your home mortgage and get a better deal. [Kiplinger]
By consumerist.com January 30, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Many Homebuyers Spend More Time Shopping For A TV Than Looking For The Right Mortgage
- Supreme Court Rules Homeowners Don’t Have To Sue Lenders To Rescind Mortgage Under Truth In Lending Act
- FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?