How to use the drop in interest rates to refinance your home mortgage and get a better deal. [Kiplinger]
By consumerist.com January 30, 2008
More From Consumerist
- FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- CFPB Releases Mortgage Toolkit Aimed At Making The Home Buying Process Easier
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?
- Reverse Mortgage Complaints Show Consumers Confused By Loan Terms
- Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad