Wendy’s ads will drop that asinine red pig-tailed wig campaign they’ve been running for the past eight months. [Chicago Tribune] UPDATE: Here are the new ones. While certainly safer, they bring the focus back on what’s unique about Wendy’s, namely that their food is fresher and better.
More From Consumerist
- Wendy’s Ditching “Now That’s Better” Motto For Something “Deliciously Different”
- Wendy’s Finally Begins Testing Antibiotic-Free Chicken
- Wendy’s Selling 640 Restaurants In U.S. And Canada
- Wendy’s Pledges To Use Only Eggs From Cage-Free Hens By 2020 In North American Locations
- Chobani Can’t Run Ads Claiming Other Greek Yogurt Products Contain Bug Spray, Chlorine