Wendy’s ads will drop that asinine red pig-tailed wig campaign they’ve been running for the past eight months. [Chicago Tribune] UPDATE: Here are the new ones. While certainly safer, they bring the focus back on what’s unique about Wendy’s, namely that their food is fresher and better.
More From Consumerist
- Wendy’s Finally Begins Testing Antibiotic-Free Chicken
- Dear McDonald’s: If People Are Asking “What’s In Your Burger?” You’ve Already Lost
- Wendy’s Selling 640 Restaurants In U.S. And Canada
- Dairy Queen To Remove Soda From Kids’ Menu By Sept. 1
- Wendy’s Jumping On Organic Bandwagon With Addition Of Honest Tea At Restaurants Nationwide