A Lowe’s worker says that at least at his store they’re marking down all open-box appliances 50% to try to get rid of them before the end of their fiscal year. This type of stuff varies by store, so your best bet is to grab a manager and see if they’re willing to bargain.
By consumerist.com January 28, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Lowe’s Workers Fix Veteran’s Wheelchair After It Breaks In N.Y. Store
- Where Do People Buy The Stuff They Used To Buy At Sears?
- IKEA Workers Tried To Get Birds Drunk So They’d Stop Flying Around Store
- Kiosk That Copies And Stores Keys Expands To Lowe’s Stores, Your Smartphone
- Beaver Wanders Into A Lowe’s Store, Finds Nothing Useful