In the first cost-cutting move by new Sprint CEO Dan Hesse, 4,000 jobs were cut. Its stock subsequently sunk 26% to a new 52-week low of $8.56. Wall Street is overreacting, we have this feeling in our heart of hearts that Hesse can turn things around. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?
- Sprint Gives Up Dream Of Wedded Bliss With T-Mobile, Gives CEO Dan Hesse The Boot
- T-Mobile CEO “Sick And Tired” Of Takeover Talk
- RadioShack CEO Resigns As Company Prepares To Open New Stores Later This Month
- Sprint CEO: Unlimited Data Works For Now But “Is Not Forever”